Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1st 2012

Wow, over a month here. The days seem to fly by, which is good I guess. The weather sucked today, not too cold but damp and almost drizzling most of the day. Mono came by to watch Martin so we banged out a lot of horses really quickly, finishing them all before lunch. I rode Geologo, Twilight, Justinion, Nixon, Benito, Lion and Herodes. Twilight I jumped a bit and was so so. It started out fine but then I had trouble holding pace and we sort of crashed and burned. Katie and I had lessons on Lion and Herodes (she was on Jour and Pastracito). Both were very similar, working on accuracy, I was just riding two very different horses. In the afternoon we walked the foal and did little things around the barn. I organized all of the boots because it was getting on my nerves, and helped Katie clip noses and ears and stuff. Dinner and then off to bed as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment