Thursday, August 9, 2012

August 9th 2012

August 9th 2012

I managed to sleep through my alarm this morning. Thank you Katie for waking me up. Somehow I managed to shower and eat before 5am when we started getting horses ready in the barn. Off the farm by just after 5:30 and to the grounds with time to spare. We managed to get the same stalls as yesterday and got started. We had the series 1 and Benito and Puccini. So Justinion, Cylene, Georgia, and Mauro. I school Justinion a little in the early morning and walked him around for a bit. Mostly I tacked horses up, untracked horses and took video for Martin. The horses were good despite the limited work this past week with our ring flooded. Not sure what we will do tomorrow but at least tomorrow starts at the normal time. Sleeping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment