Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13th 2012

August 13th 2012

No blog post yesterday, mostly because it was our day off and there was absolutely nothing to write. Katie and I stayed in bed most of the day and she slept and I watched TV. Very good for a day off though.

Today, on the other hand, started nice and quickly. We took a load of horses over to San Martin to ride, mostly ones that had miss the most work because they weren't on the show schedule with the others. I rode Twilight and Geologo while there. Then we came home and took two sets out for hacks on the roads. First I rode Justinion and then Cylene doing nice trot sets around the block. The afternoon was fairly slow but somewhat relaxing. Katie went with Martin into Capital while I stayed home. We stayed up way to late last night and I wanted to relax and chill out, especially with out net back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment